Chris has worked internationally with dozens of school districts, hundreds of schools, and thousands of educators providing exceptional workshops on leadership, teaching, and learning resulting in greater student engagement and academic achievement. If you are searching for professional development that actively engages participants through modeling best practices, provides time for meaningful interaction and reflection, and creates relevance through adaptation, transfer, and application of useful strategies and tools,
- 30+ years as a teacher, principal, university instructor, consultant, presenter, cooking instructor, and writer.
- Collaborations with EARCOS in Asia, NMSA & NELMS in the US and Canada, MAMLE and Maine DOE.
- Certified Apple Professional Development Consultant in North America and Asia.
- Articles published by NASSP, NAESP, NMSA, Meridian Journal, MiddleWeb
- Interactive style reflects belief that teachers and leaders must model what they expect from students, colleagues and faculties.